Sunday, July 10, 2011

Maybe Mission Icefly IS for "The Dark Knight Rises," After All...

I know I've posted a lot today, but a thought just occurred to me. Remember the new countdown clock on the "Survival Code" website? Well it is set to get to zero on July 15th, at 1:00 pm. Guess what movie comes out on that day? "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2." And guess what teaser trailer is set to show before that film? The very first trailer for "The Dark Knight Rises." It is a huge coincidence - almost too big to go unnoticed. I know I've gone back and forth, but maybe this whole "Test Subjects Needed" business is part of the marketing campaign for the next Batman film. If so - John Locke in a Batman film? Genius. The guy is a very talented actor. Stay tuned as I try to find out some more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment