Sunday, July 10, 2011

Prepare to Synchronize Your Senses

'm starting to think that "Test Subjects Needed" is really part of the campaign! Once you get on that website, you are shown the screen below. This all sounds very intriguing to me - at first I thought this might have to do with Dr. Strange. But now I am thinking that this is the program that created Bane. "Enhanced amplifications as sensory reliant reliant human beings"? Sounds exactly like what could have happened to Bane.




If you go through the very Strange (pun intended) test, you are taken to a registration page. Once you register, you make your I.D. card - see mine below:




Once you create your registration card, it says that you will receive a package in the mail from the Human Preservation Project. I can't wait to see what it is!


No comments:

Post a Comment