Sunday, July 10, 2011

Wrigley's 5 Gum is a Part of This Campaign Afterall

ust a real quick post - I finally have hardcore evidence that shows that the "Test Subjects Needed" viral marketing campaign is related to 5 Gum. What is my proof? I bought a pack of the gum, and what should appear right on the front of the package but Mr. Icefly himself.

Can you see him flying around behind the 5? I have other proof as well, but it is super late and I am very tired. I will post more about it tomorrow. But I have to end with this - while, it turns out, this might be affiliated with 5 Gum, I don't think that the TSN campaign is specifically for 5 Gum. I just think that they are working together. This is way too intricate and complicated of a campaign to just be for gum. Sorry Wrigley, but it's not even great gum. So the jury is still out as to who the campaign is actually for. Batman has to have minty fresh breath, right???

1 comment:

  1. Because I'm a curious cat I've been following this stuff since I saw it. I can't imagine this being for just gum. It cannot be cost effective seeing as how extensive all this is. But because I am curious and have this compulsion to finish everything I went looking for codes. And found them. They're only on the packs of gum that have the icefly on the back in the top right corner. So now I have an abundance of spearmint gum. Joy. Maybe it is for Batman? Is Mr. Freeze really in TDKR? To Be Continued...

    ReplyDelete